- NNML 2019 Day 21, June 30, Sunday
- Start one mile from Elephant Rock mile 315 (sec6mile6)
- End near grant boundary mile 335 (sec6mile26)
- Miles walked: 20
The route goes along a ridge, with view of a moly mine.
After several miles on ridge, the ATV trail descends to Cabresto Creek
Continue reading “Latir”
- NNML 2019 Day 20, June 29, Saturday
- Start near Taos Ski Valley, mile 285 (sec5mile13)
- End near one mile from Elephant Rock, mile 315 (sec6mile6)
- Miles walked: 21
Departing my friends at the NMVFO, I walk up the road to Taos Ski Valley resort.
Wheeler Peak likely has too much snow for a fun ascent, so the bypass route is up Long Canyon.
Continue reading “Red River”